February 17, 2021
I have come to understand that:
- My health is my greatest asset.
- I can be happy in myself, irrespective of my relationships.
- I can live my life as an expression of myself, and not justify it to others.
- All the love that I need is found within me, and I do not need to rely on another person to make me happy.
- I can have a fulfilling and interesting relationship with my own mind and I do not have to be bored.
- I can continue to learn and grow and become a better person.
- I do not have to worry, as I am taken care of by something much greater than my own concerns.
- There are many philosophies and ideologies but the soul can only be quenched by love.
- I will always be beautiful, although my body will age.
- I will always be young in the eyes of our creator and I can always experience the excitement and adventure of a child.
- I value my friends and team of helpers who help me achieve my goals.
- I can always believe in my dreams, as only this will make them happen.
- Although I need to listen to others, I can trust my own intuition.
Some thoughts at menopause:
- I have some lines on my face from fifty years of life.
- They tell me of years in the sun, of sorrows and joys.
- They tell me of time.
- They tell me I have lived and that I am still alive.
- They can’t be erased. They can be softened…
- Do I long for the smooth-skinned, freckle-faced kid I once was?
- No. I long for the same thing today I longed for then:
- To be the best I am able to be.