Susan Merenstein, Pharmacist/Owner
"I don't know what I would do without my topical progesterone hormone therapy. It has changed my life and the life of the people around me. I can't say enough, what a blessing it is to know that my health and well-being are being taken care of by people like you who have my best interest in mind. I tell everyone I know who is suffering from just about any symptom to please, please, please come and see you so that you can "balance" them..”
Purchase Progesterone Cream at www.VitalHealthPharmacist.com!
Visit www.VitalHealthPharmacist.com for more information on Progesterone, At-Home Test Kits, Hormone Balancing, and Consultation with our Holistic Clinical Pharmacist Susan M.
1. Understanding the use of progesterone and progesterone-like hormones. MenopauseRx Web site. Available at: http://www.menopauserx.com/library/surveyinfo-Progesterone.htm# background. Accessed February 7, 2007.
2. O’Connor V, Kovacs G, eds. Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Women’s Health. Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press; 2003.
3. Beers MH, Berkow R, eds. The Merck Manual. 17th ed. Whitehouse Station, NJ: Merck Research Laboratories; 1999.
4. Bachmann GA, Simon JA, Sarrel PM. Considerations in managing your HRT patients. Contemp OB/GYN. 1997:34-47.
5. PROMETRIUM® [package insert]. Marietta, Ga: Solvay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; 2004.
6. Role of progestogen in hormone therapy for postmenopausal women: position statement of the North American Menopause Society. Menopause. 2003;10:113-132.