Susan Merenstein, Pharmacist/Owner
"This product has made sexual issues post mastectomy/radiation improve greatly." - R.B.
Same potential benefits as our pure Vitamin E Oil in an easy to insert vaginal suppository.
Vitamin E has many uses in the body, such as supporting immune function, promoting eye health, and working as an antioxidant. Did you know vitamin E is also crucial for HPA axis function? Here's why:
• Vitamin E essential to steroidogenesis in adrenals and nervous system.
• Alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) increased adrenal sensitivity to adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH)
• Within adrenal cortex, antioxidant potency of ascorbic acid is directly related to mitochondrial vitamin E content
• Inhibited detrimental lipid peroxidation that occurs in adrenal cortex under chronic stress
• Shown to prevent stress-induced free-radical attack and greatly reduce other stress indices